There are many media streaming app but none of them is as good as the Kodi v83.6 app. The Kodi v83.6 app is a wonderful media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. All you need to do is search for the movie in the search box. The Kodi v83.6 app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available on the internet. You can then use the streamable link for enjoying content online in high definition. The app not only allows the users to enjoy video content but also audio content like songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on this app are categorised neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through app.
Further, one can also use the Kodi v83.6 app for playing media files from the device. The app supports plenty of third-party add-ons too. These add-ons allow the users to explore all types of content from across the globe. The app is further built on an open-source and therefore, the users can customize the Kodi v83.6 app the way they want to. The next time when you want to watch a movie, don’t forget to watch it on the Kodi v83.6 app.
Features of Kodi v83.6
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v83.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v83.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v83.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v83.6 app icon to launch the Kodi app app