There are many media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v83.5 app. The Kodi v83.5 app is a media streaming app which is similar to Netflix and Prime Videos. But lt me tell you that it is a lot better. The Kodi v83.5 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. The app allows the users to stream high-quality video content. You can use the Kodi v83.5 app for enjoying video content in high definition. In addition to enjoying video content, one can also use the app for enjoying audio content like songs and podcasts.
The Kodi v83.5 app is built on an open-source and this gives the users the permission to customize the Kodi v83.5 app the way you want to. Also, the app supports plenty of third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to explore both audio and video content from all around the globe. Also, the Kodi v83.5 app has a very user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v83.5 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The app has a super user-friendly interface.
Features of Kodi v83.5
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v83.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v83.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v83.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v83.5 app icon to launch the Kodi app app