There are many beautiful media streaming app through which you can watch a movie or television of your choice. If you are running out of cash and are bored in the lockdown, watching movies and television shows sounds like fun. Worry not, you do not have to pay any kind of subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi app. The Kodi all can be used for free of cost. Apart from the usual video content, you can further use the Kodi app for listening to audio content like songs and podcasts. For the convenience of the users, the Kodi app has neatly divided all the apps and games of your choice. This categorisation on the basis of genre makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you want to watch any particular movie or television show, search for it in the search box. The Kodi app will then search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for streaming content in high definition.
The Kodi v81.9 app is built on an open-source. It means that it can be customized by the users the way they want. Also, the ample number of third-party add-ons that the Kodi v81.9 app supports allows the users to explore global content.
Features of Kodi v81.9
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v81.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v81.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v81.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v81.9 app icon to launch the Kodi app app