Kodi v81.8 is an amazing media streaming app through which the users can watch movies and television shows of your choice. If you thin you are missing entertainment in your life, then the Kodi v81.8 app is just the perfect media streaming app for you. On the Kodi v81.8 app, you not only can watch video content like movies and television shows but also audio content like songs and podcasts. You can enjoy these things even spending a buck. The Kodi v81.8 app neither requires any registration fee nor any subscription fee. Yes, you read that right, the Kodi v81.8 app can be used for free. The app also has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy.
Also, The Kodi v81.8 app can be customized the way you want to. It is because the Kodi v81.8 app is built on an open-source. Also, it supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons can be used by the users for exploring the content from all around the globe. The Kodi v81.8 app is very light-weight and therefore, you can use the Kodi v81.8 app even when your device has a little space. All the audio and video content which are present n the Kodi v81.8 app are neatly categorised and is divided on the basis of genres.
Features of Kodi v81.8
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v81.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v81.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v81.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v81.8 app icon to launch the Kodi app app