There are many media streaming app but none of them is as good as the Kodi v81.6 app. The Kodi v81.6 app is a wonderful media streaming app that neither requires any kind of registration or subscription fee. The Kodi v81.6 app can be used for free for absolutely free of cost. No matter whether you want to watch a video content or audio content, the Kodi v81.6 app can be used for all. The Kodi v81.6 app can further be used fr playing local media content from the local device. When you search for any media content on the Kodi v81.6 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying content in high definition.
The Kodi v81.6 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons further allow the users to grab audio and video content from all around the globe. The Kodi v81.6 app is extremely light-weight too and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device too. The Kodi v81.6 app can be customized by the users the way they want to. It is possible because the Kodi v81.6 app is developed on an open-source. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, grab the Kodi v81.6 app.
Features of Kodi v81.6
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v81.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v81.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v81.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v81.6 app icon to launch the Kodi app app