Kodi v81.5 is a super-user friendly media streaming app. You must be wondering even when there are so many media streaming app available out there, why should you consider using the Kodi v81.5 app. Well, firstly, it is because there is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v81.5 app. The Kodi v81.5 app can be used for free. The Kodi v81.5 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on your smartphone. The Kodi v81.5 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows of their choice and that too in high definition. Apart from video content, one can also use the audio content like songs and podcasts in the Kodi v81.5 app.
The Kodi v81.5 app has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. All the audio content and video content which are available on the Kodi v81.5 app are neatly categorized on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, did you know that the Kodi v81.5 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to explore content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, go ahead and use the Kodi v81.5 app.
Features of Kodi v81.5
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v81.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v81.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v81.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v81.5 app icon to launch the Kodi app app