Kodi v80.1 is a wonderful media streaming app through which the users can watch television shows or movie shows of your choice. With the Kodi v80.1 app , you can watch all the video content in high definition. Even though the app itself doesn’t house any of the video content, but still you will get to watch it. Are you wondering how will that happen? Well, it will search the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content of your choice. The Kodi v80.1 app not only supports video content but will also support audio content. You can use the Kodi v80.1 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v80.1 app are neatly divided on the basis of genre. This categorization makes it easier for you to explore the content.
The Kodi v80.1 app can further be used for playing media files from your local devices too. The app has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore content from all around the globe. The app is light-weight and using the app is extremely easy. The next time when you want to watch a movie, just use the Kodi v80.1 app.
Features of Kodi v80.1
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v80.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.1 app icon to launch the Kodi app app