Kodi v80.0 is a super useful and user-friendly media streaming app. With the Kodi v80.0 app, you can watch movies and television shows of your choice. The next time when you are bored, don’t forget to switch to the Kodi v80.0 app. With the Kodi v80.0 app, you can watch movies and television shows of your choice and that too in high quality. When you search for any movie or television show in the Kodi v80.0 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there, which one can then use for exploring content in high definition. The app is extremely light-weight and it will not occupy too much of space on your smartphone.
Also, did you know that the Kodi v80.0 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you can customize the Kodi v80.0 app the way you want to. For a start, you can try to personalize the Kodi v80.0 app with a different and personalized skin. The app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons too. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from all around the globe. Also, the app also supports audio content like songs and podcasts. The app supports both audio and video content and has your time. This is your ultimate entertainment app.
Features of Kodi v80.0
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v80.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.0 app icon to launch the Kodi app app