Kodi v77.7 is a wonderful media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. From old movies and television shows to the news ones, you will find everything on the Kodi v77.7 app. However, you should note that the Kodi v77.7 app itself doesn’t house any video content. When you search for any particular video content on the Kodi v77.7 app, it searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying the content in high definition. The Kodi v77.7 app not only supports video content but also allows the users to listen to podcasts and songs. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v77.7 app is neatly categorised for the users to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v77.7 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to browse content from all around the globe easily. The Kodi v77.7 app is built on an open-source and therefore, customizing the Kodi v77.7 app is extremely easy. You can further use the Kodi v77.7 app for playing local media files from your local device. If you are getting bored during your quarantine, don’t forget to download the Kodi v77.7 app.
Features of Kodi v77.7
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v77.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v77.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v77.7 app icon to launch the Kodi app app