Kodi v77.6 is a super user-friendly media streaming app. With the Kodi v77.6 app on your smartphone, you can watch your favorite movie and television show of your choice. With the Kodi v77.6 app, you can watch everything from old movies and television shows to the new ones. The Kodi v77.6 app not only supports video content but also audio content. Yes, you read that right, the Kodi v77.6 app can be used for listening to even songs and podcasts. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v77.6 app are neatly divided on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to watch your favorite movies and television shows.
The Kodi v77.6 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it is super customizable. You can customize the Kodi v77.6 app the way you want to. The Kodi v77.6 app can further be used for playing your local media files. When you search for any audio or video content on the Kodi v77.6 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, go forward and use the Kodi v77.6 app.
Features of Kodi v77.6
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v77.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v77.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v77.6 app icon to launch the Kodi app app