Kodi v75.5 is an online media streaming app similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime videos. With the Kodi v75.5 app, you can enjoy all kind of movies and television show on your smartphone. The Kodis v75.5 app not only video content but also audio content. in short, with the Kodi v75.5 app on your smartphone, you can watch movies, television shows and listen to podcasts and songs. The Kodi v75.5 app is powerful enough to meet all the entertainment requirements. The app further can be used for watching content from your device. When you search for any particular video content on the Kodi v75.5 app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there.
One can then you this streamable link for watching content in HD. The audio and the video content which are present on the Kodi v75.5 app are divided on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it extremely easier for the users to explore the app. The Kodi v75.5 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the app can be customized the way the user want to. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from around the globe. The app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much space on the device.
Features of Kodi v75.5
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v75.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v75.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v75.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v75.5 app icon to launch Kodi