There are many online media streaming app but none of them is as good as the Kodi app. Kodi is a wonderful media streaming app which allows the users to watch all kind of video content. No matter whether you want to watch an old movie or a new one, whether you want to binge-watch a new television show or an old one, the Kodi v75.5 app is your one-stop solution for all. The Kodi app allows users to enjoy not only video content but also audio content. One can use the Kodi app for listening to songs and podcasts. The Kodi v75.5 app doesn’t store the video content.
When you search for any particular audio or video content on the Kodi app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link. It will then provide the users with a streamable link so that the users can use the Kodi v75.4 app for streaming content in high definition. Also, customizing the Kodi app is extremely easy. It is because the Kodi is developed on an open-source. One can use the Kodi app not only for streaming online content but also for playing files from your local device. The next time when you want to watch any movie, just go ahead and use the app.
Features of Kodi v75.5
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v75.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v75.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v75.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v75.4 app icon to launch Kodi