Kodi v75.2 is an online media streaming app. You must be wondering why one should use the Kodi v75.2 app when there are many other media streaming apps available out there. Firstly, the Kodi v75.2 app can be used for free. One doesn’t have to pay any kind of subscription fee or registration fee. Unlike other media streaming apps, the Kodi v75.2 app not only supports video contents but also audio content. The Kodi v75.2 app can be used for enjoying movies, television shows, songs and even podcasts. The Kodi v75.2 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it can be customized by the users as per the convenience of the users.
The Kodi v75.2 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on their device. The skin of the app can be customized as per the requirement of the users. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is a super easy. Both the audio and video content which is present on the Kodi v75.2 app is categorized on the basis of the genres. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition.
Features of Kodi v75.2
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v75.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v75.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v75.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v75.2 app icon to launch Kodi