Kodi v75.1 is a wonderful online media streaming app that is loved by global users. Are you wondering why the Kodi v75.1 app is so popular? Well, it is because the app is similar to many other media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, it is better than that. It is because the Kodi v75.1 app supports both audio and video content. You can watch movies, television shows on the Kodi v75.1 and in addition to that, the app further allows the users to listen to songs and podcasts. You can enjoy all these things on the Kodi v75.1 app for free. That’s right, there is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v75.1app.
Another feature that makes Kodi v75.1 app high fun is that it is built on an open-source. The app can be customised the way the users want to. The app further supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons helps the users to explore media content from all around the globe. The app further allows the users to play media content from their local device. The next time when you run out of subscription and want to enjoy a movie or series for free, just hop into the Kodi app and you are good to go. The app is extremely light-weight.
Features of Kodi v75.1
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v75.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v75,1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v75.0to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v75.1 app icon to launch Kodi