Kodi v74.1 is an online media streaming app. This media streaming app is similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, it is better than these media streaming apps. Are you wondering why? Well, it is because the Kodi v74.1 app supports both audio and video content. All the media content which is present on the Kodi v74.1 app are divided on basis of genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. You can use the Kodi v74.1 app for watching both old and new movies and television shows. In addition to that, you can further use the app for listening to songs and podcasts.
The Kodi v74.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v74.1 app the way you want to. Also, the app can be used for free. The app doesn’t require any subscription or registration fee. It can be used by the users for free. The Kodi v74.1 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to explore the content from all around the globe. When you search for any particular movie or television show on the Kodi v74.1 app, it searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. The link can then be used for enjoying content in high definition.
Features of Kodi v74.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v74.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v74.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v74.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v74.1 app icon to launch Kodi