Kodi v74.0 is an online media streaming app which allows the users to watch movies and television shows. With the Kodi v74.0 app, you can enjoy all kind of audio and video content. Whether you want to watch movies or television shows or want to listen to songs or podcasts, the Kodi v74.0 app is powerful enough to meet your all kind of requirement. The Kodi v74.0 app is much better than other online media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. It is because in addition to video content, it supports audio content. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v74.0 are categorised on the basis of genres. This categorisation make it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app.
There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v74.0 app. The app can be used for absolutely free of cost. The Kodi v74.0 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can customize the Kodi v74.0 app the way you want to. The app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from all over the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television shows, just go ahead and use the Kodi v74.0 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v74.0
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v74.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v74.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v74.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v74.0 app icon to launch Kodi