There are many online media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v73.2 app. The Kodi v73.2 app is a free online media streaming app that neither requires any registration fee nor any subscription fee. With the Kodi v73.2 app, on your device, you can enjoy both old and new movies and television shows. All the movies and television shows which are present on this app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v73.2 app is an extremely light-weight app that does not occupy too much of space on the device. What makes the Kodi v73.2 app different from other media streaming app is the fact that it not only supports video content but also audio content.
The Kodi v73.2 app can also be used by the users for playing files from the local device. The app is built on an open-source. And therefore, as a user, you have the full freedom to customize the Kodi v73.2 app the way you want. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v73.2 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for streaming content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v73.2
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v73.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v73.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v73.2to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v73.2 app icon to launch Kodi