There are many online media streaming apps but the Kodi v73.1 app is different. The Kodi v73.1 app is a popular online media streaming app that the users can use for watching movies and televisions from all around the globe. Whether you want to watch an old movie and television show or a new one, the Kodi v73.1 app is suitable for all. The Kodi v73.1 app not only supports video content but also audio content. You can use the Kodi v73.1 app for listening to songs and podcasts too. When you search for any particular audio or video content on the Kodi v73.1 app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying content in HD.
The Kodi v73.1 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, the user have the full freedom to customize the Kodi v73.1 app, the way you want. The app further supports ample number of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for watching content from all around the globe. The app has a user-friendly interface and using it is extremely easy. The next time when you are searching for any entertainment content, don’t forget to use the Kodi app.
Features of Kodi v73.1
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v73.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v73.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v73.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v73.1 app icon to launch Kodi