Kodi v70.2 is one of the popular media streaming app which can be used for free. There is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v70.2 app. The Kodi v70.2 app can be used for enjoying both audio and video content. The Kodi v70.2 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. You can use the Kodi v70.2 app to enjoy both old and new movies and television shows. When you search for any movie or television movie on the search box, the app will search the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content in high definition. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v70.2 app are neatly categorized o basis of the genre.
The Kodi v70.2 app can be customized as per your wish because the app is built on an open-source. Also, it supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying the content from round the globe. The Kodi v70.2 app is a super-light weight app even when it is extremely powerful. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v70.2 app, the app will search the web for the HD link of it.
Features of Kodi v70.2
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v70.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v70.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v70.2 app icon to launch Kodi