Kodi v70.1 is an online media streaming app. If you are looking for a media streaming app which can be used for free for watching movies and television shows, then you can use the Kodi v70.1 app. The Kodi v70.1 app neither requires any subscription fee nor any registration fee. You can use the Kodi v70.1 app for free. The Kodi v70.1 app is a unique media streaming app because on it, you can enjoy both audio and video content. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v70.1 app are categorized on basis of the genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. You can enjoy all the video content which are present on the Kodi v70.1 in high definition.
The Kodi v70.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one has the freedom to customize the Kodi v70.1 app as per your wish. Many users personalize the Kodi v70.1 app to give it a personal touch. Also, the app supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users to explore content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, you can just go ahead and watch it on the Kodi v70.1 app.
Features of Kodi v70.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v70.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v70.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v70.1 app icon to launch Kodi