The Kodi v69.8 app is a wonderful media streaming app. It is similar to other media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime but is much better. The very first differentiating factor is that on the Kodi app, you can enjoy both audio and video content. The Kodi app further doesn’t require any kind of registration or subscription fee. The app can be used for absolutely free of cost. When you search for any particular audio or video content, the Kodi app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there on the internet. You can then use the link for enjoying the video content in HD. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v69.8 app are neatly divided on the basis of categories.
This categorization on the basis of genres make it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app. In addition to streaming, you can further use the Kodi app for playing files of the local media device. Whether you want to watch from movies and television shows or listen to podcasts and songs, you can always use the Kodi v69.8 app. The app has a user-friendly interface and it is very customizable. It is because the Kodi v69.8 app is built on an open-source and that’s a huge plus.
Features of Kodi v69.8
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v69.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v69.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v69.8 app icon to launch Kodi