There are many media streaming app but Kodi v69.7 app is different. The very first difference is that unlike other media streaming app, the Kodi v69.7 app can be used for free. It neither requires any subscription nor any registration fee. One can use the Kodi v69.7 app for watching movies and television shows. All the video content which are present on the Kodi v69.7 app are categorized on basis of genres and this makes navigating through the app store a super easy task. In addition to video content, the Kodi v69.7 app also supports audio content. You can use the Kodi v69.7 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. In addition to that, one can also use the Kodi v69.7 app for playing files from the local device.
The Kodi v69.7 app is built on an open-source. You can therefore, customize the Kodi v69.7 app the way you want to. The app gives you full freedom to personalize the Kodi v69.7 app the way you want to. Also, the app will not occupy too much of space on your smartphone. It is because the Kodi v69.7 app is extremely light-weight. Even the Kodi v69.7 app is free, it will make sure that you can enjoy your video content in high definition. It will fetch the best streamable link which is available.
Features of Kodi v69.7
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v69.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v69.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v69.7 app icon to launch Kodi