Kodi v42.1 is a very popular media streaming app. The Kodi v42.1 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v42.1 app for watching television shows and movies of your choice. You need to type the name of the video that you want to watch. The Kodi v42.1 app will then search for the best streamable link which is available on the Kodi v42.1 app. You can then use the streamable link for enjoying the content in high definition. You can also go ahead and play files which are present in your local devices. The Kodi v42.1 app is the best entertainment app that is available out there.
All the videos which are present in the Kodi v42.1 app are neatly categorized on basis of the genre. This categorization makes it easier for the users to explore the app easily. You can use the Kodi v42.1 app for enjoying songs and podcasts. The Kodi v42.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v42.1 app the way you want to. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying content from across the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie, simply use the Kodi v42.1 app.
Features of Kodi v42.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v42.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v42.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v42.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v42.1 app icon to launch Kodi