Kodi v42.0 is a superb media streaming app. Even though there are many media streaming apps available out there, none of them is as good as the Kodi v42.0. The Kodi v42.0 app is an online media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v42.0 app for watching movies and television shows. All you need to do is search for the video that you want to watch, the Kodi v42.0 app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for watching the content in high definition. All the videos which are available on the Kodi v42.0 app are neatly categorized. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. One can also use the Kodi v42.0 app for listening to songs and podcasts. Apart from that, the Kodi v42.0 app can also be used by the users for playing files from the local device.
The Kodi v42.0 app is a very light-weight app but it is a very powerful app. Because the Kodi v42.0 app is built on an open-source, you have the power to customize the Kodi v42.0 app the way you want to. Also, the third-party add-ons can be used for watching content from round the globe.
Features of Kodi v42.0
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v42.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v42.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v42.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v42.0 app icon to launch Kodi