Kodi v36.1 is an award-winning and open source software media platform. The Kodi v36.1 app is a popular media streaming app that the users use for watching movies and enjoying the latest episodes of your television shows. The Kodi v36.1 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. Even without paying any subscription and registration fee, you can use the Kodi v36.1 app for enjoying the quality in high definition. When you search for a video on the Kodi v36.1 app, it will search the web for the best streamable link which is available on the net and then, it will then fetch the link for you.
The Kodi v36.1 app is built on an open-source and this means that you get to customize the Kodi v36.1 app the way you want to. For a change, you can try customizing the skin of the app. In audio content, you can try enjoying podcasts and songs. It is a powerful media streaming app that is light enough to fit on your device. The app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and this allows the users to enjoy the local content. The Kodi v36.1 app also has a user-friendly interface and navigating through it easier.
Features of Kodi v36.1
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v36.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v36.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v36.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v36.1 app icon to launch Kodi