You must have heard about plenty of media streaming apps but have you heard about the Kodi v36.0 app? The Kodi v36.0 app is a wonderful online media streaming app which is used by the users from all across the globe to watch movies and television shows. From old movies and television shows to the latest episodes of television shows and movies, you can do it everything on the Kodi v36.0 app. On basis of the genres, all the video content which are available in the Kodi v36.0 are categorized. This categorization makes it easier for the users to explore different genres. You do not need to pay any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v36.0 app. You can use the app for free.
The Kodi v36.0 app is an extremely light-weight app even though it is powerful. The app supports hundreds of third-party add-ons too. One can use the third-party add-ons for enjoying all kind of content from across the globe. When you search for a video on the Kodi v36.0 app, it will searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content high definition. The next time when you are looking for an entertainment, just use the Kodi v36.0 app.
Features of Kodi v36.0
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v36.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v36.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v36.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v36.0 app icon to launch Kodi