Kodi v32.2 is an online media streaming. You must be familiar with other media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, the Kodi v32.2 app is different. The first factor that differentiate it from other media streaming facts is that it is a free media streaming app. Apart from streaming video content, one can also use the Kodi v32.2 app for enjoying audio content. If you are more of an audio person, you can use the Kodi v32.2 app for listening to podcasts and songs. When you search for a particular audio or video, the Kodi v32.2 app searches the internet for the best streaming link which is available online and then provides you the link and you can use it for enjoying HD videos. The Kodi v32.2 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, the users have the full freedom to customize the app the way you want to.
The Kodi v32.2 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. One can use these add-ons for watching even the local content. The Kodi v32.2 app can also be used for playing media files from your local device. The audio and video content present in the Kodi v32.2 app is neatly categorized on basis of genre which make it easier for the user to browse through the app.
Features of Kodi v32.2
- Latest videos are available
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
Download Kodi v32.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v32.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v32.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v32.2 app icon to launch Kodi