Kodi v32.1 is an online media streaming app. With the Kodi v32.1 app on your device, you can watch movies and television shows for free. Not only this, one can also use the Kodi v32.1 app for listening to audio content. The Kodi v32.1 app is a hub of thousands of movies, television shows and audio content. In the Kodi v32.1 app, the audio content includes songs and podcasts. The Kodi v32.1 app is similar to Netflix but it houses a lot more movies and also audio content. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v32.1 app. The Kodi v32.1 app has a user-friendly interface.
All the audio and video content which are present in the Kodi v32.1 are divided into different genres. This categorization makes it users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v32.1 app is built on an open-source. And this means, you get to customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v32.1 app allows the users to change the skin of the app. Not only this, you can also use the Kodi v32.1 app for playing media files from the local devices. The Kodi v32.1 app is you one-stop entertainment requirements.
Features of Kodi v32.1
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v32.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v32.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v32.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v32.1 app icon to launch Kodi