Kodi v30.7 is an online media streaming app. Although there are many media streaming app, none of them could match with the Kodi v30.7 app. Firstly, what differentiates the Kodi v30.7 app from other media streaming app is the fact that there is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v30.7 app. Apart from that, the Kodi v30.7 app supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v30.7 app for watching movies and television shows and for listening to podcasts and songs. Whether your requirements are that of audio content or the video content, the Kodi v30.7 app will be able to meet everything. Also, using the Kodi v30.7 app is very easy, thanks to the fact that it has a user-friendly interface.
The Kodi v30.7 is created on an open-source. And this means that the users have the full power to customize the app they want to. The Kodi v30.7 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. One can use third-party add-ons for watching content from all around the globe. The app brings the best streamable link to you and then you can use these links for watching the content in high definition. The Kodi v30.7 app also have categorized the audios and videos and this makes browsing through the app easier.
Features of Kodi v30.7
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v30.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v30.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v30.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v30.7 app icon to launch Kodi