Kodi v30.6 is an online media streaming app and this media streaming app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. The Kodi v30.6 app is used by thousands of users to watch movies and television shows for free. There is no subscription or registration fee. It is a light-weight app. The app does not occupy much of the space on the device. The videos and audio files which are available on the Kodi v30.6 app can be enjoyed in HD quality. The audio and video content are neatly divided into categories and this categorization make navigation through the app a super easy process. When you search for any audio or video on the Kodi v30.6 app, the Kodi v30.6 app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. It then brings you this link.
The Kodi v30.6 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you can customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v30.6 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. There are more than 300 third-party add-ons on the Kodi v30.6 app. And you can use these add-ons for watching even the local content. The Kodi v30.6 app can be your one-stop entertainment stop.
Features of Kodi v30.6
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v30.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v30.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v30.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v30.6 app icon to launch Kodi