Kodi v30.1 is a media streaming app. The Kodi v30.1 app works just like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. The Kodi v30.1 app is highly popular among users from the world because for utilizing the services provided by the Kodi v30.1 app, you do not need to pay any kind of subscription or registration fee. In fact, you can enjoy your movies and television shows for free and that too in HD quality. You can watch all the latest movies and television shows in high quality on the Kodi v30.1 app. Apart from the video content, you can also use the Kodi v30.1 app for enjoying songs and podcasts. The Kodi v30.1 app supports a wide variety of podcasts. You can listen to these knowledgeable podcasts on a go. All the content which are present in the Kodi v30.1 app, are neatly divided on basis of the categories. This make it easy for the users to explore the app as per your wish with convenience.
The Kodi v30.1 app is built on an open-source and this means that you get to customize the app the way you want to. It is built by the community and for the community. The Kodi v30.1 app also supports a wide variety of third-party add-ons and this can be used for watching local content.
Features of Kodi v30.1
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v30.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v30.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v30.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v30.1 app icon to launch Kodi