Kodi v30.0 app is an amazing online media streaming app. The app is not only similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video but is much better. Are you asking why? Well, it’s simple. It is because the Kodi v30.0 app hosts both audio and video content. One can use the Kodi v30.0 app for streaming movies and television shows. Not only this, one can also use the Kodi v30.0 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The Kodi v30.0 app can be used for free. And you do not have to pay any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v30.0 app. The Kodi v30.0 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows in high quality. The app has neatly categorized all the videos which are present in the app are divided on basis of the genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
When you search for a video on the Kodi v30.0 app, the best streamable link is brought to you. The Kodi v30.0 app also has a very user-friendly interface. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the app the way you want. Also, the Kodi v30.0 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons and you can use the add-ons for exploring the content.
Features of Kodi v30.0
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v30.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v30.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v30.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v30.0 app icon to launch Kodi