There are many online media streaming app but the best media streaming app which is available in the market is Kodi v29.2 app. The Kodi v29.2 app can be used by the users for watching movies and television shows. You can use the app for watching content in high definition. Apart from watching video content, you can also use the Kodi v29.2 app for enjoying audio content. In terms of audio content, you can use the Kodi v29.2 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. The Kodi v29.2 app can be used for free. It is a light-weight app and does not occupy much of the space in the device. The Kodi v29.2 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is easy. When you search for content on the Kodi v29.2 app, the app searches the best streamable link which is available there.
The huge number of audio and video content which are present in the Kodi v29.2 app are neatly categorized. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate across the app. The Kodi v29.2 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the app. The app supports plenty of other third-party add-ons and this can be used for watching local content.
Features of Kodi v29.2
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v29.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v29.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v29.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v29.2 app icon to launch Kodi