The Kodi v29.1 app is the best media streaming app which is available in the market. Firstly, the Kodi v29.1 app is at par with other media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. And therefore, satisfaction is guaranteed. However, unlike Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, it doesn’t store the movies and television shows. Instead, when you search for a movie or television show in the Kodi v29.1 app, it searches the internet for the best streamable link which is available out there and then allows you to use. The Kodi v29.1 app is a hub of both audio and video content. Apart from watching movies and television shows, you can also use the Kodi v29.1 app for enjoying podcasts and audio files.
The app is 100% free and you do not have to spend even a penny for using the Kodi v29.1 app.The Kodi v29.1 app is built on an open-source and that means that you have the power to customize the Kodi v29.1 app, the way you want to. It is a light-weight app and doesn’t occupy much of the space on the phone. The Kodi v29.1 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. One can use the third-party add-ons for enjoying content of your choice whenever you want.
Features of Kodi v29.1
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v29.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v29.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v29.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v29.1 app icon to launch Kodi