Kodi v28.1 is a popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch any content that they want to watch. The Kodi v28.1 app is similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos but is much better. Are you wondering how? Well, for start, the Kodi v28.1 app supports both audio and video content. One can use the Kodi v28.1 app for watch movies, television shows and other videos. Apart from that one can also use the Kodi v28.1 app for enjoying songs and videos. Secondly, the Kodi v28.1 app can be used for free. The app allows the users to enjoy all the audio and video content in high definition. It is a very light-weight app. The app also has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
The Kodi v28.1 app is built by the community and for the community. Yes, you are right if you are thinking that the Kodi v28.1 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you get to customize the app the way you want. You can start by changing the skin of the Kodi v28.1 app. The app will also find you the best streamable link and using that you can watch or listen to any audio or video content.
Features of Kodi v28.1
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v28.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v28.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v28.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v28.1 app icon to launch Kodi