Kodi v28.0 is an excellent media streaming app. People from all around the globe use the Kodi v28.0 app for watching entertainment content for free. If you do not want to waste your money on paying subscription and registration fee for using services which are provided by apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos, just use the Kodi v28.0 app. The Kodi v28.0 app supports a huge content of audio and video files. You can use the Kodi v28.0 app for watching both movies and television shows for free. Not only this, you can even enjoy songs and podcasts on Kodi v28.0. Apart from streaming online content, the app can also play audio and video files from the local device. Even though the Kodi v28.0 app has a great number of functionalities, it is a very light-weight app.
The Kodi v28.0 app supports more than 300 hundreds of third-party add-ons. One can use add-ons for enjoying local content and also other content from all across the world. The Kodi v28.0 app is built on an open source and therefore it is highly customizable. If you are looking for the best streamable link for watching a movie or television show, just use the Kodi v28.0 app and start binge watching.
Features of Kodi v28.0
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v28.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v28.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v28.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v28.0 app icon to launch Kodi