Kodi v20.9 is a wonderful media streaming app that can be used by the users for watching movies and television shows that for free. Unlike the other media streaming apps which are prevalent, the Kodi v20.9 app can be used by the users even for enjoying audio content. You can enjoy podcasts and songs on the app. All the media content which are present on the Kodi v20.9 app are of high quality. It is a very light-weight app and hardly occupies any space on the Kodi v20.9 app. The app is globally popular for the content that it has and because of the fact that it can be used for free. The Kodi v20.9 app is built on an open source and this means that you can customize the app according to your choice.
The Kodi v20.9 app also supports many third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons can be used for watching content from all across the globe. One can also use the Kodi v20.9 app for playing local media files. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The next time when you want to enjoy any movie or television show, you can use the Kodi v20.9 app for enjoying it.
Features of Kodi v20.9
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v20.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.9 app icon to launch Kodi