Media streaming app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. There are media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime that allows the users to watch video content. But Kodi v20.8 app is a different media streaming app, it is because it allows the users to access all the content for free. Not only this the Kodi v20.8 app allows the users to enjoy both audio and video content. One can use the app for watching movies and television shows and also for enjoying podcasts and songs. When you search a video on the Kodi v20.8, it searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there and then allows you to enjoy it. You can also use this media streaming app for enjoying media files from the local device.
All the content which is present in Kodi v20.8 app is divided on the basis of different categories. This makes it easier for the users to explore the content without any hassle. The Kodi v20.8 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons that are used by the users for accessing media content from all across the globe. The app can also be customized according to the preference of the users.
Features of Kodi v20.8
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v20.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.8 app icon to launch Kodi