Kodi v20.5 is an online media streaming app which is used by users from all across the world to watch movies and television shows for free. With the Kodi v20.5 app on your device, you can watch all the latest movies and the latest episodes of your favorite television shows. Apart from that if you are an audio person, you can simply enjoy the podcasts and songs which are available on the Kodi v20.5. When you search for a media content on the Kodi v20.5 app, it will bring to you the most streamable link which is available out there. And then you can use then linking for enjoying content in HD. What makes the Kodi v20.5 app different from other media streaming app is that it also allows the users to play local media files. And you can utilize all the services provided by the Kodi v20.5 app for free. Yes, you read it right there is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v20.5.
The content which is present on the Kodi v20.5 app is divided on the basis of genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the user to navigate through the app. The app can also be customized according to the preference of the user.
Features of Kodi v20.5
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
Download Kodi v20.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.5 app icon to launch Kodi