There are many different media streaming apps but none of them can match the Kodi app. The Kodi v20.4app is a globally popular media streaming app that allows the users to enjoy both audio and video content and that’s what make the Kodi app so different. Unlike other media streaming app, the Kodi app also supports audio content. You can watch all the latest movies and television shows in the Kodi app that too in HD quality. When you search for a video in the Kodi app, it brings a streamable link to you where you can watch the video in high quality. The Kodi app also supports a high number of podcasts and songs too. You can enjoy these audios on the go. Because the Kodi v20.4 app has such a huge collection of audio and video files, it has categorized everything on basis of the genre and this makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi app can also be enjoyed for playing local media files. The Kodi app is built on an open-source and this means that you have the options of highly customizing the app according to your wish. The Kodiv20.4app also supports plenty of third-party add-one and this can be used by the users to watch local content from all across globe that for free. Listed below are few more features of the Kodi v20.4app.
Features of Kodi v20.4
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v20.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.4 app icon to launch Kodi