Kodi v16.3 is a highly popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of their choice. Unlike other media streaming app, the Kodi v16.3 app can be used for free. All the latest episodes of the television shows are available on the Kodi v16.3 app and similarly, all the latest movies are also available on the app. The Kodi v16.3 app also supports a huge content of audio content. The app allows the users to also enjoy a diverse quantity of podcasts and also the users can enjoy all the latest and the trending songs. The Kodi v16.3 app is the perfect entertainment app that you can ever have. The Kodi v16.3 app brings the best streamable link which is available out there and allows the users to enjoy the content in high-definition.
You can personalize the skin of the Kodi v16.3 app, thanks to fact, that it is built on an open-source. Yes, Kodi v16.3 app is designed for the community and by the community. Also, the app supports many third-party add-ons with the help of which you can watch video content from all over the world. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is quite easy.
Features of Kodi v16.3
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v16.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v16.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v16.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v16.3 app icon to launch Kodi