The market is flooding with many media streaming apps. You must be knowing that one needs to pay for the services of these media streaming apps. However, this is not true for the Kodi v16.2 app. You can use the Kodi v16.2 app for free. The app allows the users to watch any movie or television show of their choice. Apart from enjoying the usual video content, you can also use the Kodi v16.2 app for enjoying audio content. The app supports many podcasts and audio files. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v16.2 app, the app searches the best streamable link which is available on the internet and then brings it to you. You can enjoy the movies and television shows in high-quality.
The Kodi v16.2 app also allows the users to customize the app. It is because the app is built on an open-source. Also, it should be further noted that the Kodi v16.2 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons and using these third-party add-ons, you can enjoy tons of videos. You can utilize all the services of Kodi v16.2 app for free. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
Features of Kodi v16.2
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v16.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v16.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v16.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v16.2 app icon to launch Kodi