The market is filled with plenty of media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. One thing which is common among all the media streaming apps which are available is the fact that these are all paid services. But let me tell you that Kodi v15.9 is different. Kodi v15.9 app is a media streaming app and it is 100% free. The Kodi v15.9 app houses many video contents including popular movies and television shows. And you can the Kodi v15.9 app for listening to podcasts and songs. No matter whether you are an audio person or a video person, Kodi v15.9 app will meet all your requirement. The Kodi v15.9 app is available to the users for enjoying all their entertainment requirement.
The Kodi v15.9 app is built on an open-source and as a result of that, you can customize the app and that too heavily. It has a very user-friendly interface which makes navigating through the app very easy. When you search for a video on the Kodi v15.9 app, it searches the net for best streamable link which is available out there and brings it to you. ou can use the Kodi v15.9 app with the help of third-party add-ons present there which will allow you to watch even the local content.
Features of Kodi v15.9
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v15.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v15.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v15.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v15.9 app icon to launch Kodi