Netflix has proved to be a very popular media streaming app but you get to watch the content present in Netflix only if you pay for it. However, Kodi v15.7 app is different. The Kodi v15.7 app is an online media streaming app that houses thousands of audio and video contents. The Kodi v15.7 app allows the users all the content present in the app for free. All the videos and audio files which are present on the Kodi v15.7 app is segregated on basis of the categories. This makes the navigation through the app extremely easy. It is a very light-weight app and doesn’t consume much of a space on your device. It has a user-friendly interface and even a newbie can use it.
The Kodi v15.7 software is developed by the community for the community. It means that the app has been developed on an open-source and this allows the users to customize the app according to the heart content. When you search a video on the Kodi v15.7 app, it searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there and allows you to enjoy the content in high definition quality. The app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons.
Features of Kodi v15.7
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v15.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v15.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v15.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v15.7 app icon to launch Kodi