There are numerous media streaming app online but none of them is half good as Kodi v15.2 app. The Kodi v15.2 app is a media streaming app which is highly popular all across the world. People have switch to Kodi v15.2 because one can enjoy all the content present here for free. The Kodi v15.2 app is similar to Netflix but of course, the difference is that it can be used for free. Also, unlike Netflix, the Kodi v15.2 app also supports tons of audio content. You can enjoy music files and podcasts on the Kodi v15.2 app. You can also use the Kodi v15.2 app for watching movies and television shows for free. The Kodi v15.2 app can meet all your entertainment requirement.
Also, the Kodi v15.2 app is built on an open-source. Hence, you have the full freedom to customize the app. You can watch content from all over the world on Kodi v15.2 app, thanks to the fact that it supports plenty of third-party add-ons. The Kodi v15.2 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through it is like navigating through any other media streaming app. The next time when you have to watch a movie or television show, just open the Kodi v15.2 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v15.2
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v15.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v15.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v15.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v15.2 app icon to launch Kodi