Kodi v15.1 is a media streaming app. If you are hearing about Kodi v15.1 app for the first time, you can think it as a media streaming app which is similar to Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix. However, there is a difference between Kodi v15.1 app and the previously mentioned other media streaming app. The very first difference is that you can use the services provided by Kodi v15.1 app for free. Second thing is that the Kodi v15.1 app also allows the users to even enjoy audio content. You can use the Kodi v15.1 app for listening to music files and different podcasts. Kodi can be used for free, always.
The Kodi v15.1 app is also a very light-weight app. The app is built on an open-source and this allows the users to customize the app. The Kodi v15.1 app also supports third-party add-ons and allow you the users to even enjoy content from all around the world. The app has a very user-friendly interface. You can use the Kodi v15.1 app like any other media streaming app. The features of the Kodi v15.1 app is listed below and also, you can download the Kodi v15.1 app by the link which is provided below in the post.
Features of Kodi v15.1
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v15.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v15.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v15.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v15.1 app icon to launch Kodi