If you do not want to pay the high subscription fee of Netflix but still want to watch movies and television shows online for free, then you should switch to Kodi v12.6 app. The Kodi v12.6 app allows the users to enjoy movies and television shows for free. With no subscription fee, it has remained one of the most popular media streaming app which is available for the users. The Kodi v12.6 app not only allows the users to enjoy video content but also audio content. You can use this app for enjoying podcasts and songs. It is a light-weight and a lightning fast app. The app is built on an open source and this make it easier for the users to customize the app.
The USP of the Kodi v12.6 app is that it supports third-party add-ons. Using the third-party add-ons, the users gain the freedom to watch free video contents from all over the world. Kodi v12.6 is a hub of videos and this might create confusion among the users. Therefore, all the videos which are present on Kodi v12.6 app are neatly categorized. The users can easily sort videos on the Kodi v12.6 app n basis of the genres. All the latest and trending videos are available on this app.
Features of Kodi v12.6
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v12.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v12.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v12.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v12.6 app icon to launch Kodi