Kodi v12.5is a highly popular online media streaming app. It is similar to Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix app but it is a lot better than these media streaming app. It is because the Kodi app allows the users to watch all the video content present in the app. The Kodi v12.5 app allows the users to watch television series and movies. The Kodi v12.5 app categorizes all the videos present in the app according to their genre. This makes it easier for the user to easily navigate through the app. With the Kodi app in your device, you will never have to pay for watching any content online. With Kodi v12.5 app, one can also listen to songs and podcasts on their device.
The Kodi v12.5 app supports third-party add-ons. With the help of these third-party add-ons, the users have the freedom to watch content from all across the globe. The Kodi app is the perfect app to have when you are in a mood of watching television or movies. Another plus point of the Kodi v12.5app is that it is built on an open-source. Because it is built on an open-source, it becomes for the users to customize the app. You can change the skin of the app and personalize it according to your wish. The next time, when you watch a movie, just open the Kodi v12.5app and start watching again.
Features of Kodi v12.5
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v12.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v12.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v12.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v12.5 app icon to launch Kodi