Kodi v11.7is a popular app. People from all across the world use the Kodi app for watching movies and television shows. Yes, you have guessed it right. Kodi is an online media streaming app just like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, I would like to point out here that it is still different from these media streaming apps. The Kodi app allows the users to stream and watch all the video content for free. The app is highly used by people from all across the world to enjoy online video content for free. The Kodi app is the best app to have if you want to watch some entertainment content.
The Kodi v11.7 app has another unique selling feature. This app supports third-party add-ons. Using these third-party add ons, the users gain the freedom to watch videos from all across the world. One can also use the Kodi v11.7app for listening to songs and podcasts. In short, the Kodi app supports both your video and audio requirements. The Kodi v11.7 app can be highly customized, thanks to the fact that it built on an open source. As an experiment, you can try changing the skin of the Kodi app. If you are in a mood of binge-watching a television show or simply want to watch a movie, just open the Kodi app.
Features of Kodi v11.7
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v11.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.7 app icon to launch Kodi