Kodi v11.6 is a popular across worldwide as a media streaming app. Kodi v11.6 allows the users to watch movies and television shows. Kodi v11.6 is a hub of numerous video content. No matter what video you want to watch, if you have the Kodi v11.6 app on your Android device, you can watch it. Just type the name of the video in the search box and the Kodi v11.6 app will bring the best streamable links which is available out there. Kodi v11.6 brings high-quality video for the users to watch. You can also use the Kodi v11.6 app for listening to the audio files. You can use the app to listen to podcasts.
Another highlight of the Kodi v11.6 app is that it is built on an open-source. Hence, the users can customize the app according to their heart content. The USP of the Kodi v11.6 app is that it supports third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons present in Kodi v11.6 app increases the functionality of the Kodi app and you can watch the content from across the world. It is a light-weight app and it will meet all the entertainment requirement. You can watch all the videos on the app for free. All the latest videos can be watched on the app.
Features of Kodi v11.6
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v11.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.6 app icon to launch Kodi